Monday, May 9, 2011

I am Mom

And I love it. After experiencing my first Mother's Day as a mother, it might be my favorite holiday all year. I take my calling to parent Harper Lane very seriously and loved celebrating my role in her life. This year was also special because Harper was dedicated to the LORD at church. So sweet and memorable. Our families came for the occasion and we all enjoyed the service and a great lunch hosted by yours truly.

 Getting ready to go to church.

 Not loving her outfit.

 Having fun with Emmie Kay. Emmie is not having quite as much fun with her.

My handmade gift from Harper. Love it. 

The second time I have used my china in almost 5 years. 

The perfect ending to a perfect day.




3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family. I love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog & I wanted to say hi and your family is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete