Thursday, June 23, 2011

Year of Joy

My baby turned 1 year old today. Tear. It has been the fastest, funnest, and most joyful year of my life. We had a small party last weekend to celebrate Harper Lane Murphy the 1st. Here are a few shots from her strawberry themed party and her actual birthday. 

I made her invites and am super proud of myself. I'm not usually very crafty.
Party favors.
The best shot we could get of Harper and her friends.Thanks, kids.
 Getting annoyed with all the celebrating. 
Officially done until next year.


 Just a few things I love about Harper:
1. Her great sense of humor. She laughs at herself more than anyone else and I love it!
2. How affectionate she is. She loves to give kisses and snuggle. 
3. Her ability to remind me of how good our God is. 

Thank you, LORD, for blessing us with the perfect gift of Harper Lane Murphy. Our prayer is that You would be glorified in her and through her always.

No comments:

Post a Comment