Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Way to a Mother's Heart

One way, at least, is when Harper eats her veggies and enjoys them. I feel so proud and have to pull out the camera to document her pleasure in case she protests the leafy greens that await her this Fall. I am daily teaching her about the gardening, general horticulture, and being a good steward of the Earth. She's a little confused why I drive an SUV. So am I, but finance lessons will come next year and there is something to having a paid off car. Our book of the week is about saving Antarctica, making bedtime a bit weighty. Harper takes environmental responsibility very seriously. Here's proof:


2 comments:

  1. huge benefit to fully owned cars, I agree. you're training her well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! She looks so cute pondering global warming and eating her veggies:)

    ReplyDelete