Monday, April 4, 2011

Beautiful Legacy

We celebrated Lane's Grandmommie's 100th birthday this weekend in Haskell, Texas. What a woman. Over 100 people attended from all over the country. Norene is one of the kindest women I have ever known. I was blessed to be a part of such a sweet celebration.

Happy birthday, Grandmommie. 

Mondays are always fun because Harper is super snuggly and attached to me. I think she loses her independence over the weekend because she isn't in school playing with her friends. Although it is hard to be productive while holding an 18 1b. wiggle worm, I love every moment with her and know she will not always want to be held. I wonder if it will be weird when I insist on holding her as a teenager. She might resist my demand, but I am the mom and what I say goes.


P.S. Harper has been saying "Da Da" for about a month, but recently started saying "Ma Ma." Melt my heart.

1 comment:

  1. The boys taught Harp to balance that cup on her head. Pretty cool trick, right?

    ReplyDelete