Monday, June 18, 2012

Two of a Kind

We had a great time celebrating my 2 favorite people this weekend at the Murphy's, Lane and Harper Lane. I love that Father's Day and Harper's birthday are so close together...presents and cake seem to go on for weeks.

Harper made her daddy a special mug. She was really into painting for approximately 3.5 minutes of the hour long process.
I'm old news when it comes to these two. 

Harper posing in front of some of her gifts while sporting Lane's childhood boots. 

Such a fun guy and an even more amazing dad. Harper is a lucky gal.

Harper loved her ladybug cake but was scared to eat the ladybugs. I'm glad she understands that we never eat bugs.


Grandmommy tells great stories. I'm so thankful Harper knows both of Lane's grandmothers...both are beautiful, classy, and strong women. I pray she follows suit. 

Harper is wearing a special dress made for her by Grandmother...so cute!

Love to both of my loves. You make my life rich and full and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment