Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Autumn in August

I love Autumn and might blog about it until the day after Thanksgiving. No apologies. I need Fall to get here now and looking at "Fallish" rooms gives me hope that one day the thermometer in my car might not read 109.

I have this picture on my fridge.

I love it. (Lane says I'm not allowed to bring chopped wood indoors because termites will infest our home and we will have to move into an apartment. I told him to prove it.)

Except, I would rather have this table.


With these chairs in Rustic Pine.


I've even been using the Crock Pot and dressing Harper in sweats to bring on the cool weather. Jk about the sweats. She doesn't have any that fit.

1 comment:

  1. i've been looking at tables for us and the one you like is at the top of my list. i'll have it made by a carpenter here at a fraction of the cost though... :) wish you could come over for dinner. lylas. can you please update on harper... like is she walking, what is she saying, etc.... i just need to feel like i know her.

    ReplyDelete