Monday, July 11, 2011

One in a Million

My bestie from college is moving to Indonesia next week. Although we live thousands of miles from each other right now, Asia feels too far. I definitely have moments of selfishness, but support her completely and trust in God's sovereign plan for her life.  

Lisa Michelle Larkin Pierce is possibly the most loyal, consistent, and wise woman I know. She has been a devoted friend for many years and I would do anything for her and her family. I have grandiose dreams that one day our kiddos will be play together as neighbors, but if it never happens, I will make sure my child(ren) know why I call Lisa my best friend. She is just worth talking about.

I love you, Lisa. Indonesia will soon be a richer country.

At my bachelorette party. 

At Lisa's bachelorette party.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, yeah, yeah. But what about your best friend's husband? One in a million?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you, amy. i miss you always and wish we were neighbors also. i have high hopes of being in-laws one day. i will faithfully groom luke to care for your tiny dancer. :) thanks for the sweet words. you bless my soul... and make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete